PLEASE NOTE: All Chamber In-Person Events have been postponed or cancelled until further notice. Please check back as the situation develops. We will be having webinars that will be posted on this page, the News and Events page and our Homepage. If you have ideas for a webinar, please contact us.
COVID-19 Webinar: Getting Back to Business, Safely. Your Employee Tested Positive for COVID-19. What Do You Do?
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
During the global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses have been focused on how to keep their doors open, diversify their revenue, maintain staff morale in remote work environments, and juggling their own remote working arrangements with spouse and children at home. While these juggling priorities have been challenging, what happens when an employee announces that they have tested positive for COVID-19?
Learn from the experts on how to act quickly to minimize operations and staff risk including internal messaging, press releases, next steps to properly clean the office and more. These and other topics will be discussed.
Register to attend this webinar for updates from experts with Kaiser Permanente, Anthology Marketing Group, BELFOR Hawaii, Great Places and Spaces and simplicityHR by ALTRES.
- Dr. Deb Friesen, Physician Advisor, Kaiser Permanente
- Nathan Kam, President, Anthology Marketing Group
- Michele Kauinui, Director of HR Services, simplicityHR by ALTRES
- Dr. Phyllis Horner, CEO, Great Places and Spaces
- Jeremy Schmalfeldt, General Manager, BELFOR Hawaii
- Dr. Manfred Zapka, Chief Science Officer, Great Places and Spaces
Can’t join us live? No problem! Register to attend and we will send you the recording of the webinar afterwards.