Code of Conduct
As members of The Hawaii Rainbow Chamber of Commerce, we aspire to recognize, promote and enhance LGBTQ+ businesses, individuals and the community at large with the highest positive ideals of principled business conduct. We recognize that membership is a privilege that brings with it individual and collective responsibility to assure that by joining this chamber, each member understands, agrees and commits following the code of conduct.
Code of Conduct for Hawaii Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
The code of conduct shall require members to:
* Understand support and promote the Vision and Mission of the Hawaii Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
* Observe the highest ethical standards when conducting business and professional activities in offering goods & services
* Respect the reputation and status of the Hawaii Rainbow Chamber of Commerce and represent the Chamber accordingly
* Participate as fully as possible in the functions and activities of the Chamber, and promote the enhancement of business growth within Hawaii and especially within and amongst other members of the Chamber
* Support the ideas and goals of this organization, as well as support the LGBTQ community in general, in a constructive and positive manner.
To protect the reputation of the Hawaii Rainbow Chamber of Commerce and the reputations of all its members, failure to abide by the Code of Conduct may result in the suspension or termination of membership as determined by the board.