Do you know a young professional who is making a difference in the workplace and shaping the future of our community? If so, nominate them now! Be part of the Pacific Business News 23rd Annual 40 Under 40 awards recognition program.
Honoring outstanding young business professionals in Hawaii who:
- Demonstrate business excellence at his or her business or organization
- Contribute to the overall success of his or her company or organization
- Stand out amongst peers and colleagues
- Strong current and past community involvement
- 39 years of age and younger on August 25, 2022
- Previous 40 Under 40 honorees are not eligible
A panel of judges will select the honorees from among the nominees.