Pacific Business News is accepting nominations for their 2021 Business of Pride Awards. PBN is looking for LGBTQ leaders, companies, and allies in Hawaii who are successful in their careers, active in their communities, and advocates for inclusion and equality.
The nomination deadline is Sunday, July 25, 2021. Click here to make your nominations.
To ensure your nomination is as competitive as possible, please review the following tips:
1. Ensure that all areas of the nomination are filled out, and each question is answered. The judges can only work off of information provided in the nomination packet and/or letters of support- so if something isn’t listed, it can’t be considered.
2. For ease, feel free to use bullet points, numbers, etc. instead of full paragraphs.
3. The best and most successful nominations include facts and figures, not opinions. For example, let us know how a person or company increased revenue that year and provide numbers, vs. letting us know that they are “great to work with”.
4. Letters of support are certainly not required, but can be very helpful to our panel of judges.
5. Make sure the nomination is submitted on time.
Please contact Rose Balagtas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808)955-8072 with any questions.